Monday 9 December 2019

DOWNLOAD COD BLACK OPS RAP BRYSI

Ready for War Dsr Rap. No Brains for You Zombies. Minecraft Vs Fortress Craft. Splinter Cell Rap - Blacklist feat. Download this song on iTunes! Can My Mom Have Recon? My Chopper Battlefield 4 Rap [feat. cod black ops rap brysi

Uploader: Kazrajora
Date Added: 20 January 2013
File Size: 28.7 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 66568
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





Per poter seguire un artista occorre Prestare il consenso.

This is to all my fans if you want me to add you you must buy me a 3 month xbox live card or i wont add you so don't ask. Ghosts vs Battlefield 4 Rap Battle feat.

Black Ops 2 Rap (Testo) - Bryan "BrySi" Simon - MTV Testi e canzoni

Rocket Race Is For Noobs. Punched In The Balls. I'm a Call of Duty Pro.

cod black ops rap brysi

Splinter Cell Rap - Blacklist feat. So don't forget to share and tell your friends to like.

cod black ops rap brysi

OK peeps or my homies or my home dawgs I'm Sorry, Little Doggy. I Got My Ak Hai dimenticato la password?

cod black ops rap brysi

Call of Duty Black Ops Rap I'm A Gamer Rock Remix. Sick With It Clean. E-mail Compilare il campo E-mail Il campo E-mail deve essere valido.

Halo 4 Pro Rap feat. Hi I'm onlyusemebow Pull the trigger the arrow hits ya, the light turns green Then boom your body parts are all over the screen Dirty with a 50 cal sniper like Tejb Forget shots to the body, to the face to the face 25 kills in a row with no nuke You'll be crying out for Treyarch to come and save you I'm the best at this game, I'm the best you'll ever see Every video on Machinima will be about me Take your money, Tomahawk, man somebody call the cops I'm a murdera, I'll murder ya CoD Black Ops!

Asleep In Your Arms. Sections of this page. Aliens vs Zombies Rap Battle feat. Bieber Vs Master Chief. I Love My Life.

Bryan BrySi Simon | Lyrics

No Brains for You Zombies. Nuketown Rap - Strange Clouds Parody. Call of Minecraft Halo Acoustic. That last post was to see how you guys would react. So if your interested Share my page and give me some Likes! Download this song on iTunes! Bye Halo 3 - Welcome Back Reach. Cod Vs Halo - Round 2. Stand by for Titanfall. Per poter seguire i tag o gli artisti e permetterci di fornirti contenuto personalizzato in base alle tue preferenze, occorre il tuo consenso esplicito in ottemperanza alla direttiva GDPR.

BrySi - Call of Duty Black Ops Rap Song!

The Song For Bk's. Nome Compilare il campo Nome. TV, killin noobies on my pro live stream Rackin up kills and gettin killstreaks, then Cov drivin RCs no UAVs This is Black Ops not Halo Reach, hidin in some bushes so I can't be seen 3 shot bursting with my Cos, cant touch me or my cheap techniques My gun skill sick while your shot is not, shoot yourself in the foot, I pull headshots I never get jumped but if I do, drop shot and the only way you win is with a J-TAG box Friend requests so my inbox flooded, stone cold killa so I use cold blooded Playin with Brysi, I aint frontin, Yo Bryan, pass the minimuffins BrySi For the sake of the game I'm pulling all night sessions Trying to work my way up, always prestiging and progressing Pro with every gun, I'm getting first every time I've been nominated for King of XBOX Live!

No comments:

Post a Comment